This pom pom garland is such a cute and easy household project. Using any assortment of yarn colors you choose, create a handcrafted garland that’s great for any room in your home! We used a fall color palette, but play around with combinations of your own design for any season or style. This garland is a unique accent for a mantel, window or doorway, or can be used to dress up a holiday tree or other plants. So simple and fun — pa rum pa pom pom!
Tools & Materials
- Clover Pom Pom Makers in Extra Small and Small
- Clover Pom Pom Maker in Medium
- Knit Picks Brava Worsted Yarn in Hunter, Persimmon, and Coral
- Knit Picks Brava Sport Yarn in Camel Heather
- Knit Picks Wool of the Andes Worsted Yarn in Pumpkin and Mink Heather
More to Explore
For more Pom Pom magic, browse our selection here.
Join us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, and be sure to sign up for your Lia Griffith membership to start crafting with us today! Remember to use #MadeWithLia when sharing photos of your latest work and always feel free to reach out with questions and/or feedback. Much love ~ Lia & Team