Hey everyone! It’s Lia here. I am so excited to share some news with you. My team and I have been preparing a gift for all of our annual members this year and it is a full master class called A Beginner’s Guide to Crepe Paper Flowers.
I can hardly wait until May when we start this class together and spread even more joy, love, and beauty around this world with beautiful crepe paper flowers.
This master class is valued at $300 and is FREE for all annual members — all you need to do is register for the class by April 31st!
Altogether there are 12 lessons in our crepe paper flower master class. We will begin on May 1st with a personal welcome from me. Then, new lessons will release every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Each lesson includes a video and workbook pages, so you can craft along with everyone in the course and share your work on our private Facebook page for members. The master class will finish with me teaching a live workshop on how to arrange a crepe paper flower bouquet with live greenery on May 28th.
By the end of the month, you will have learned every part of the flower-making process and be able to use these techniques for every crepe paper flower you make during the course and long after. The goal of this master class is to help you get started and feel confident in your crafting abilities. Even if you have already made some paper flowers, I would still encourage you to take this class because there’s always something new to learn!
When you have finished the 12 lessons in this master class, you will receive a special printable certificate of completion. All enrolled annual members will have access to review any of the video lessons and workbook until July 31st.
What do you think? Will you join me in May? Register now to save your spot!
Materials and tools needed for our master class:
Please note: some crepe paper colors listed may be out of stock, so we have listed alternative for you. As always, feel free to use what you have on hand or your favorite colors!
- Crepe Paper Flower Master Course Crepe Paper Bundle — Limited time offer while stock lasts!
- Includes: Extra-Fine Vanilla, Blush, Coral, Juniper; Heavy Coral, Pink Hibiscus, Nectarine; Double-Sided White & Vanilla + Vanilla & Chiffon, Ferns & Moss.
- Lia Griffith Extra-Fine Crepe Paper: Vanilla, Blush, Coral or Honeysuckle, Cypress, Juniper, and Ruby (Note: Ruby is optional — you can also use a red marker to color your Chiffon crepe paper).
- Lia Griffith Heavy Crepe Paper: Blush or Coral, Pink Hibiscus, Nectarine, and Juniper
- Lia Griffith Double-Sided Crepe Paper: White & Vanilla + Vanilla & Chiffon and Ferns & Moss
- Cotton Spun Paper Balls – 10mm and 12mm (you can also use 8mm and 15mm)
- Thick Paper-Covered Stem Wire
- 18-Gauge Green Paper Covered Wire
- 24-Gauge Green Paper Covered Wire
- 24-Gauge White Paper Covered Wire
- Bind Wire – Green (optional)
- Branch Wire (optional) or natural branches
- Grapevine Wreath (temporarily out of stock– see alternative options below)
TAPE & GLUE
- Floral Tape — Bark & Pine
- Floral Tape — Cream (optional)
- Hot Glue or Craft Glue (Use whatever you prefer! Our favorites that we use all the time for paper flowers are: High-Temp Hot Glue Gun, Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun, and Aleene’s Turbo Tacky Glue)
- Mod Podge – Matte
SCISSORS & TOOLS
- Craft Scissors
- Detail Scissors
- Needle-Nose Pliers/Wire Cutters
- Curling Tool
- Pinking Shears
- Mini Clips (optional)
- Art Sponges – PanPastel Sofft Tools, mixed
You can use any craft paint or markers that you prefer! During the course, I will show you a variety of options for how to color your flowers.
- PanPastel Lia Griffith Designer Set
- Blick Studio Brush Markers — Wine, Bubble Gum Pink, Black
- Matte Acrylic Paint – Blick Pale Gold
- Design Master Spray Paint – Tangerine (optional)
TOOLS & MATERIALS for FINAL LIVE CLASS
8-10 fresh eucalyptus stems
3 Crepe Paper Peonies
5-10 Crepe Paper Wild Rose Stems
- Floral shears
Wide mouth vessel — 6.5×7″ or 8×4.5″
- Any of the following (your choice):
Please note: We ship from our Felt Paper Scissors shop to the US and internationally to Australia, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, New Zealand, Norway, Puerto Rico, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the UK. As a small business, we are continually working on international shipping prices, but you can also check out our international suppliers here.