I am back from my trip to London and have all kinds of great projects to get up before Christmas! The next felt ornament is this adorable little felt bear wearing his red scarf. This little bear is so easy to make. I used gorgeous wool felt blend from Benzie Design. Of course you can mix and match your colors to make the perfect personalized felt bear, but I have listed my colors below. If you’re a member, you can download the PDF printable pattern and step-by-step instructions at the bottom of the post. If you make this bear, you may also want to include his little friends: deer, fox, raccoon, squirrel, bunny, and mushroom & acorns. Enjoy! ~ Lia
- Felt – Brown, Brick Red, Seaside, Black
- Embroidery Floss – DMC 310 Black
- 2 Small Black Beads or Buttons
- Gather your materials.
- Cut all of your pieces from the felt for your bear.
- Glue the small pieces into place.
- Sew on black beads for eyes.
Full tutorial available for members. Join here!