Our felt flower expert Krista has done it again! A few days ago we shared her felt coral charm peony flowers. And just when we thought felt flowers couldn’t get any prettier, she made these felt tea roses and buds. These flowers are an intermediate DIY craft project—perfect for anyone who has made some felt flowers before.
Goodies You Can't Google
You've found a member-exclusive project. But for less than the price of a fancy coffee... You'll get instant access to this and over 2,000 other premium projects inside the Lia Griffith membership!Become a Member
We think these felt tea roses and buds will look so beautiful in your home! Once you’re done crafting this pretty flower arrangement, you can bunch them together in a simple vase and place them on any table or counter in any room. Another fun idea would be to gift these felt flowers to someone who loves roses.
Also, make sure to share your felt tea roses and buds with us! We always enjoy seeing your work and hearing about how the craft process went. You can always post finished projects (or your work-in-progress) on our Facebook page for members. Another great way for us and other crafters to see your projects is to use the #MadeWithLia hashtag on your social pages.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
How to Make Felt Tea Roses and Buds
- Gather your craft tools and materials. Then download our tea rose flower pattern listed on the right hand side at the top of this post.
- Cut out your felt according to the pattern, using your Cricut Maker or scissors.
- Glue an 18-gauge floral wire to the edge of one of the smallest petals.
- Twist the petal around the floral wire and glue it closed.
Full tutorial available for members. Join here!
What else could you make?
For more DIY inspiration, make sure to join us on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram. Or browse our YouTube channel for video tutorials on making flowers, home decor, and other beautiful projects you can cherish forever.
- Lia Griffith’s Wool Blend Felt – Papaya, Apricot, and Juniper
- Green Colored Pencil — Prismacolor Chartreuse
- Green Paper-Covered Floral Wire — 18-Gauge and 24-Gauge
- Light Green Floral Tape — Lia Griffth Fern & Moss
- Clear Fixative Spray
All the Goodies You Can't Google 🎁
Tired of scrolling endlessly for the perfect project? Save time, money, and Google-induced headaches with us! Our membership makes it easy to create beautifully finished crafts without needing to look all over the internet for ideas and materials or spend lots of money on individual videos and templates.Become a Member