Somebunny to Love
We absolutely adore these modern 3D bunnies! Their geometric shape is cute, sleek, and a great way to incorporate bunny artwork for Easter. Learn how to craft your very own 3D bunny below to display in your home. We’ve listed out everything you need. All you have to do is hop to it!
Browse more Easter projects here.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Click here for more information.
- Paper Papers Metallic Text Weight Paper – Coral, Rose Quartz, Aquamarine
- My Minds Eye Cardstock – Twilight, Light Blue
- Cricut Metallic Cardstock – Rose
- Gather the tools and materials.
- Cut out paper according to the pattern.
- Fold the paper head along score lines.
- Apply roller tape to the small side tab, and tape under the side of the head.
- Tape the bottom of the the head overlapping tabs with roller tape.
- Attach the pink nose and pink centers of both ears with tape.
- Attach the ears to top of the head with tape.
- Curl the ears down using the edge of scissors.
- Cover the background of the frame in color of your choice, then tape adhere your bunny inside the frame.
More to Explore
Questions? Feedback? We want to hear from you! Reach out anytime. And show us what you’re crafting by using #MadeWithLia — we just might feature your work on our social media channels! Your creativity is our greatest inspiration. Much love ~ Lia & Team