ISBN Thinking About You!
Here in the studio, when we design new projects and crafts for the different holidays throughout the year, we love to create things that can be used again and again. Not only can you create a gift that is a sweet sentiment in the moment, but it can also remind that person of your lovely thoughts year-round. One example of this is our 3D paper heart bookmarks, which we’re showing you how to make today.
If you love making gifts for Valentine’s Day, we have a lot of other ideas for you, too! Some of our other favorite Valentine’s Day gifts include this conversation heart tote bag (perfect for carrying books or all the Valentines goodies you get) and our heart shrink film jewelry.
Goodies You Can't Google
You've found a member-exclusive project. But for less than the price of a fancy coffee... You'll get instant access to this and over 2,000 other premium projects inside the Lia Griffith membership!Become a Member
This simple-to-make bookmark mixes cardstock glitter paper, pretty frosted paper, and a DIY floss tassel to create an elegant understated look. No words needed to express your sentiments! These 3D paper heart bookmarks make great gifts for book lovers of all ages—especially when you add them to books you know your friends or family members will love to read.
If you love this holiday, check out our other Valentine’s Day projects on the site. We’ve got décor, cards, plants, and more for you to DIY. Also, if you have any suggestions for what we should make next, just comment below. Happy crafting! ~ Lia and team
How to Make 3D Paper Heart Bookmarks
- Cut bookmark from cardstock paper and hearts from text weight or cardstock paper.
- To assemble hearts, take one heart with slit on bottom and insert into heart with slit on top.
- Use an adhesive tape roller to tack down the left and right halves of the heart onto the cardstock bookmark.
- Add an embroidery floss tassel to the top. (Click the link to learn how to make the floss tassel.)
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Cardstock Paper – in Gold
- Text Weight Metallic Paper – Curious Metallic Chestnut and Curious Metallic Pink Quartz
- Embroidery Floss – DMC 451 Dark Shell Gray and DMC 224 Very Light Shell Pink
All the Goodies You Can't Google 🎁
Tired of scrolling endlessly for the perfect project? Save time, money, and Google-induced headaches with us! Our membership makes it easy to create beautifully finished crafts without needing to look all over the internet for ideas and materials or spend lots of money on individual videos and templates.Become a Member