Take a sip of this spooktacular cocktail, straight from the kitchen of Lia Griffith! Follow our simple recipe below, then download, print, cut and assemble our cute little bat stir sticks. We used black glitter paper from Cricut for our bats, as well as plastic sticks from Amazon. Use a dab of hot glue to put together. Cheers, spooksters!
- 8 Fresh Blackberries
- 7 Mint Leaves
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 2 oz. Bourbon
- Splash of Ginger Beer
- 1/8 Teaspoon Activated Charcoal
- Black Sugar Sprinkles
- Pour some black sugar sprinkles onto a plate. Run a lemon wedge around the edge of your glass and dip in the sugar.
- In a cocktail shaker, add the blackberries, mint, lemon juice and honey, then muddle the ingredients together to release the juices.
- Add ice, bourbon and activated charcoal to a shaker and shake.
- Add ice to your glass and pour your drink over it. Add a splash of ginger beer to taste and then garnish with mint and bat accessories. Cheers!
For more DIY cocktail creativity, browse our website here!
Join us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and sign up for your Lia Griffith membership today! Questions? Feedback? We want to hear from you! Always feel free to reach out. And remember to use #MadeWithLia when sharing photos of your latest projects — your creativity never fails to inspire! Cheers ~ Lia & Team