Take a sip of this spooktacular cocktail, straight from the kitchen of Lia Griffith! Follow our simple recipe below, then download, print, cut and assemble our cute little bat stir sticks. We used black glitter paper from Cricut for our bats, as well as plastic sticks from Amazon. Use a dab of hot glue to put together. Cheers, spooksters!
Goodies You Can't Google
You've found a member-exclusive project. But for less than the price of a fancy coffee... You'll get instant access to this and over 2,000 other premium projects inside the Lia Griffith membership!Become a Member
- 8 Fresh Blackberries
- 7 Mint Leaves
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 2 oz. Bourbon
- Splash of Ginger Beer
- 1/8 Teaspoon Activated Charcoal
- Black Sugar Sprinkles
- Pour some black sugar sprinkles onto a plate. Run a lemon wedge around the edge of your glass and dip in the sugar.
- In a cocktail shaker, add the blackberries, mint, lemon juice and honey, then muddle the ingredients together to release the juices.
- Add ice, bourbon and activated charcoal to a shaker and shake.
- Add ice to your glass and pour your drink over it. Add a splash of ginger beer to taste and then garnish with mint and bat accessories. Cheers!
For more DIY cocktail creativity, browse our website here!
Join us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and sign up for your Lia Griffith membership today! Questions? Feedback? We want to hear from you! Always feel free to reach out. And remember to use #MadeWithLia when sharing photos of your latest projects — your creativity never fails to inspire! Cheers ~ Lia & Team
All the Goodies You Can't Google 🎁
Tired of scrolling endlessly for the perfect project? Save time, money, and Google-induced headaches with us! Our membership makes it easy to create beautifully finished crafts without needing to look all over the internet for ideas and materials or spend lots of money on individual videos and templates.Become a Member