Packing is one thing, but unpacking is another. After I get home from a long trip, I can’t wait to relax and usually unpacking is the last thing I want to do. Because of that, we’ve created these handy canvas travel laundry bags so you can organize and separate your items. That way you know what to dump into the laundry instead of sorting through a few days’ worth of stinky socks. Scroll down to download the SVG files to label your items and make unpacking a breeze.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Click here for more information.
- Organic Cotton Muslin Bag (11.5″ x 13.5″)
- 3/8″ Canvas Ribbon – Natural/Gold
- Cricut Iron-On Lite – Gold
- Wash & dry muslin bags according to instructions. Once completely dry, remove drawstring and iron to reduce wrinkles.
- Cut a strand of ribbon to approximately 54″. Pierce end of ribbon with safety pin and close; insert pin and ribbon into open end of muslin bag where drawstring was previously. Feed safety pin through the bag, moving it from the outside, and poke through to the other end. Tie a small knot and leave ribbon ends loose.
- Cut desired phrase from heat transfer vinyl, then use EasyPress or iron to apply to bag.
More to Explore
We are here to help you explore your creativity with daily inspiration, downloadable cut files and printable templates that make your craft life easier. We believe in the power of creativity to nurture the soul and to empower us. Our designs are created with simplicity in mind and we always strive to provide you with the highest quality DIYs. Share what you’ve been up to with the LGM community by using #MadeWithLia — your creativity is our biggest inspiration!
Membership gains you access to our full library of DIY project tutorials complete with pattern downloads and instructions. Head over to our membership page to see a full list of benefits. And be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube. We look forward to making this the most creative year of your life! Happy crafting! ~ Lia and Team
Become a Member to unlock this project
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.