Cozy Up with Copper
Crank up the comfort of your home with this copper and yarn wall hanging. This beautiful wall art is perfect for even the most minimalist of decor. The color palette is stunning and these tassels have us obsessed. Get started crafting your own yarn wall hanging by gathering the tools and materials listed below and following along with our helpful tutorial.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Click here for more information.
- Gather the tools and materials.
- Cut fifteen 6” pieces of copper tubing. Use the clamp to hold the copper tube in place while you cut it using the tubing cutter.
- Wrap the yarn around a 5” piece of cardboard 30 times.
- Tie the top of the yarn together with a 20” piece of yarn, leave one end long.
- Remove the yarn from the cardboard and cut the bottom of the yarn in two.
- Thread the 20” piece of yarn with the tassel on the end through the copper tubing using the long needle. You may use the tip of the round nose pliers to make the hole in the tubing larger.
- Wrap the dowel with yarn securing the ends with glue.
- Attach the tassels with copper tubing to the dowel in a V shape, leave about an inch between each. Use glue to conceal the tied ends to the dowel.
Strut Your Stuff
Your creativity is our biggest inspiration! Share your projects on social using #MadeWithLia for the chance to be featured on our Facebook or Instagram page. Don’t be afraid to show your own beautiful face in the shot too!
We are here to help you explore your creativity with daily inspiration, downloadable cut files and printable templates that make your craft life easier. We believe in the power of creativity to nurture the soul and to empower us. Our designs are created with simplicity in mind and we always strive to provide you with the highest quality DIY’s.
Membership gains you access to our full library of DIY project tutorials complete with pattern downloads and instructions. Head over to our membership page to see a full list of benefits. And be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. We look forward to making this the most creative year of your life! Happy Spring! ~ Lia & Team