As seen on our 2017 Christmas concept tree. Leaf it to the Lia Griffith team to come up with these pretty copper leaf ornaments! Metallics are trendy this holiday season. Add a splash of style to your tree with this oh-so-simple DIY. Gather the tools and materials listed below and follow along with our step-by-step tutorial for proper copper Christmas charm…
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Using the embossing tool provided in the set, trace the leaf pattern onto the copper sheet.
- Cut out the leaf shape using your scissors.
- Punch a hole through the leaf where it is shown on the leaf pattern.
- Use the embossing tool to round the leaf between each scored line and to curl the edges down.
- Thread the string through the hole and tie it for hanging.
Strut Your Stuff
Show us what you’re crafting! Use #MadeWithLia and share photos of all of your latest work — you never fails to inspire us!