As part of our Midwestern floral bouquet for Cricut, this frosted and crepe paper wheat is a real treat. Great for adding some texture to a bouquet, but also quite lovely all on its own. We made our wheat using the Cricut Maker which has the ability to cut crepe, but feel free to cut your wheat by hand with a pair of handy dandy scissors — both routes promise beautiful results. Stay tuned in the coming days for even more magic of the Midwest…
Tools & Materials
- Scissors or Cutting Machine (recommended)
- Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Text Weight Frosted Metallic Paper in Gold Leaf
- Lia Griffth Metallic Extra Fine Crepe Paper in Gold
- Lia Griffth Floral Tape in Gold
- Green Paper Covered Floral Wire – 24-gauge
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Cut the paper according to the template notes using scissors or a cutting machine.
- Take the fringed crepe paper and twist each fringe.
- Wrap the fringed crepe around the tip of the wire and glue it into place.
Full tutorial available for members. Join here!
Connect With Us
Connect with us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, and sign up for your very own membership for just $10 a month or $100 for the year! Remember to use #MadeWithLia when sharing photos of your projects for a chance to be featured on our social media and always feel free to reach out with your questions/commentary — we can’t wait to hear from you. Until then ~ Lia & Team