These Trees Are a Breeze!
Stir up some woodland magic with our DIY bottle brush crepe paper trees. Our designer Meagan came up with this concept and we are loving it! These trees are so fun to craft—and they make such cute Christmas décor.
For these crepe paper trees, we used extra fine crepe in Blush, Silver, Gold, and Cypress plus heavy crepe in Pine from our online shop. You can use the same colors or get creative with this DIY idea and craft some crepe paper trees in other colors and sizes. It’s all up to you!
Simply gather the supplies listed below and craft along with our simple step-by-step photo tutorial. Whimsical woodland wonderment awaits!
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Click here for more information.
- Lia Griffith Extra Fine Crepe Paper – Blush, Silver, Gold, Juniper, Evergreen
- Paddle Floral Wire – 26-gauge
- Popsicle Sticks
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Using scissors, cut a piece of crepe according to the template notes.
- Fold a 25″ piece of wire in half, then attach a popsicle stick to each end by wrapping the wire around it.
- Unfold the fringed crepe and place all six pieces in between the two wires with the fringe on either side.
Full tutorial available for members to download below.
Sign up for your very own Lia Griffith membership to start crafting with us today! And be sure to follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, and YouTube.
Questions? Feedback? Don’t forget to use #MadeWithLia when sharing photos of your latest projects—you never fail to inspire us! Merry Christmas ~ Lia & team
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.
These are so sweet, can’t wait to get started.
Aw thank you! Glad you like them!
I can’t tell you how many times I’ve come to your website and found the exact thing I was looking for! Thank you for your amazing patterns and instructions, the video tutorials are truly superb! Off to make bottle brush trees, fab! Margaretx
Thank you Margaret, this means so much to hear!!