These Trees Are a Breeze!
Stir up some woodland magic with our DIY bottle brush crepe paper trees. Our designer Meagan came up with this concept and we are loving it! These trees are so fun to craft—and they make such cute Christmas décor.
For these crepe paper trees, we used extra fine crepe in Blush, Silver, Gold, and Cypress plus heavy crepe in Pine from our online shop. You can use the same colors or get creative with this DIY idea and craft some crepe paper trees in other colors and sizes. It’s all up to you!
Goodies You Can't Google
You've found a member-exclusive project. But for less than the price of a fancy coffee... You'll get instant access to this and over 2,000 other premium projects inside the Lia Griffith membership!Become a Member
Simply gather the supplies listed below and craft along with our simple step-by-step photo tutorial. Whimsical woodland wonderment awaits!
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Using scissors, cut a piece of crepe according to the template notes.
- Fold a 25″ piece of wire in half, then attach a popsicle stick to each end by wrapping the wire around it.
- Unfold the fringed crepe and place all six pieces in between the two wires with the fringe on either side.
Full tutorial available for members to download below.
Questions? Feedback? Don’t forget to use #MadeWithLia when sharing photos of your latest projects—you never fail to inspire us! Merry Christmas ~ Lia & team
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Click here for more information.
- Lia Griffith Extra Fine Crepe Paper – Blush, Silver, Gold, Juniper, Evergreen
- Paddle Floral Wire – 26-gauge
- Popsicle Sticks
All the Goodies You Can't Google 🎁
Tired of scrolling endlessly for the perfect project? Save time, money, and Google-induced headaches with us! Our membership makes it easy to create beautifully finished crafts without needing to look all over the internet for ideas and materials or spend lots of money on individual videos and templates.Become a Member