Normally when you think of mistletoe, you think of it hanging from a ceiling or doorway. But today we are thinking outside the box! With Christmas coming up next month, Meagan came up with these crepe paper mistletoe napkin rings that will make your holiday table feel more festive.
This is an easy project and great for all skill levels. Just download our template and tutorial below to start crafting!
Ring in the holidays
Adding a few handmade touches to your holiday table always makes it feel more special. Typically I like to have some sort of centerpiece or garland at the center of my table and then add a couple of small details to make each table setting stand out. But if you want to keep things simple this year, these crepe paper mistletoe napkin rings are perfect on their own. Plus you can always make them in neutral colors (like gold or copper) if you want to use them for Thanksgiving and throughout the holiday season.
Crafting tips: Since there are 12 leaves per napkin ring, you will need to cut 48 leaves total to make four napkin rings (or 72 for six napkin rings). So, while this pattern is simple enough to cut by hand, we recommend using a cutting machine for this very reason! Overall it will take about 2–3 hours to make six crepe paper mistletoe napkin rings with the help of a cutting machine.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Craft Scissors
- Needle-Nose Pliers/Wire Cutters
- Cricut Maker or Silhouette Cameo 4 (recommended)
- High-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Lia Griffith Double-Sided Crepe Paper — Green Tea & Cypress
- 6mm Cotton Spun Paper Balls
- Bind Wire – Natural
How to Make Crepe Paper Mistletoe Napkin Rings
- Gather your craft tools and materials. Then download the pattern below.
- Cut crepe paper according to template notes using scissors or a cutting machine.
- Attach the large leaves to an 8″ piece of bind wire, then glue the small leaves together with no wire.
- Use your scissors to round the point of the leaves.
Full tutorial available for members to download below.
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.