Our crepe paper pears are DIY deliciousness! A fresh and fruity project that’s oh-so simple to create. Make a few for your Christmas tree and/or use them as year-round decor for dressing up your tabletops or mantels. Featuring extra fine crepe paper from our online shop, these pears look almost good enough to eat. Gather the supplies listed below and take a bit out of this project today!
- Lia Griffith Extra Fine Crepe Paper in Cranberry, Cypress, Gold and Copper
- PanPastels in Violet and Rich Gold
- Sculpey in Suede Brown
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Carve the foam egg into a pear shape.
- Make a hole in the top and bottom of the pear.
- Shape some small stems out of the Sculpey, then bake them according to the Sculpey instructions.
Full tutorial available for members only. Join here!
For more DIY inspiration, join us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, and sign up for a Lia Griffith membership today. For a chance to be featured on our social media, remember to use #MadeWithLia when sharing photos of your finished projects — we can’t wait to see what you create! Happy crafting ~ Lia & Team