Did you know that succulent plants are some of the easiest flowers to take care of? They require minimal water and are super thick, so they can brave the toughest environments. You know what’s even easier? Double-sided crepe paper succulents! These require zero water and our double-sided paper is thick, so your succulents will look beautiful for a long time.
And the cherry on top is, anyone can craft these succulents! All you have to do is gather the tools and materials, then download or follow the steps found below. Give your space some arid aura with these gorgeous potted paper plants!
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Click here for more information.
- Lia Griffith Double-Sided Crepe Paper – “Green Tea & Cypress” + “Ferns & Moss”
- Green Floral Wire – 24 Gauge
- PanPastel – Metallic Light Gold
- Gather tools and materials.
- Cut out crepe paper according to pattern.
- Use fingers to stretch the bottom of each petal. Then, use curling tool to curl top point outward. Use fingers to stretch the top of each petal.
- Cut wire into fourths. Glue the three smallest petals around the top of wire.
- Continue to attach petals from smallest to largest.
- Brush gold PanPastel on the tips to add dimension.
Craft Your Entire Life!
We are here to help you explore your creativity with daily inspiration, downloadable cut files and printable templates that make your craft life easier. We believe in the power of creativity to nurture the soul and to empower us. Our designs are created with simplicity in mind and we always strive to provide you with the highest quality DIYs. Share what you’ve been up to with the LGM community by using #MadeWithLia — your creativity is our biggest inspiration!
Membership gains you access to our full library of DIY project tutorials complete with pattern downloads and instructions. Head over to our membership page to see a full list of benefits. And be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube. We look forward to making this the most creative year of your life! Happy crafting! ~ Lia and Team