Stop and Craft Some Roses
Quick and easy elegance! We absolutely adore this sweet wild paper rose. Roses are an age-old symbol for romance and beauty. Spread the love with a bouquet of these delicate crepe paper wild flowers! Adorn a table with a vase full of these gorgeous blooms or pin a single paper wild rose to your favorite jacket. It’s the simple things that make life sweeter.
- Lia Griffith Extra-Fine Crepe Paper – Blush, Chiffon, Cypress or Olive
- 18-Gauge Green Paper Covered Wire
- Floral Tape — Moss
- 10mm Cotton Spun Paper Balls or 10mm Wood Beads
- White Craft Glue
- Gold Craft Paint – Blick Pale Gold
- Gather the materials and tools listed above.
- Cut all pieces according to the pattern. NOTE: Match the grain of the paper to the marks on the patterns.
- With needle nose pliers, bend the tip of the wire and slide it onto a wooden bead so that the bend fits snugly in the hole.
- Stretch the oval pieces to form a cup and then place them over the wired balls. Twist at the base to form a snug fit, then glue the flaps to hold it in place.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
For this paper wild rose, Lia used craft glue, however you can also use hot glue. If using craft glue, make sure to give your project plenty of time to dry along the way. We used our crepe paper in the colors Blush, Chiffon and Cypress, but feel free to play around with colors and get creative!
Paper flowers are a team favorite here at Lia Griffith. Check out our website for over 100 other DIY paper flower templates and tutorials!
Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter! Become a member and join us in our creative process. Always feel free to send us any questions, comments and concerns, and share photos of your paper wild rose using #LoveLia – we can’t wait to see what you create! Much Love ~ Lia & Team
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.