Happy Friday! Our next felt stuffie is this absolutely adorable baby deer. The wool blend is from Benzie Designs’ shop, and for this cutie I chose Cinnamon for the body, Black and White for details and the bow in Blue Spruce. Members can download the printable and photo tutorial at the end of the post. Be sure to check out my other DIY Felt Christmas ornaments: fox, bear, raccoon, squirrel, bunny, and mushroom & acorns. Cheers! ~ Lia
- Felt – Cinnamon, Black, White, Blue Spruce
- Embroidery Floss – DMC 310 Black
- 2 Small Black Beads or Buttons
- Gather your materials.
- Cut felt pieces using pattern.
- Cut bow and center piece.
- Glue edges to center to make a bow shape.
Full tutorial available for members. Join here!