Happy Friday! Our next felt stuffie is this absolutely adorable baby deer. We used a wool blend felt, and for this cutie, I chose Terracotta for the body, Black and White for details and the bow in Spruce. Members can download the printable and photo tutorial at the end of the post. Be sure to check out my other DIY Felt Christmas ornaments: fox, bear, raccoon, squirrel, bunny, and mushroom & acorns. Cheers! ~ Lia
Crafting Tip: New to crafting felt animal stuffies and want to learn more? Take our mini course, 8 Easy Steps to Create Any Felt Stuffie.
- Lia Griffith’s Wool Blend Felt – Terracotta, Black, White, and Spruce
- Embroidery Floss – DMC 310 Black
- Craft Eyes – 5 mm
- Stuffie Puff
- Gather your materials.
- Cut felt pieces using pattern.
- Cut bow and center piece.
- Glue edges to center to make a bow shape.
Full tutorial available for members. Join here!
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.