Every now and then we like to update a project we’ve made in the past. Back in 2015 we made some really cute Easter egg animals. And now Meagan has created a whole new set for this month’s craft collection.
Our template below includes four different designs so you can craft a little bunny, lamb, pig, and chick peeking out of some grass. Just check out our supplies list below to get started!
Goodies You Can't Google
You've found a member-exclusive project. But for less than the price of a fancy coffee... You'll get instant access to this and over 2,000 other premium projects inside the Lia Griffith membership!Become a Member
Happy Easter to ewe!
These Easter egg animals would be so fun to craft with kids. Depending on their age, they can help paint (or dye) the eggs, then glue the pieces on. If you end up using the spun cotton eggs, you can keep this craft around as Easter decor for next year, too!
Crafting tips: Use a pencil to mark out the eyes, mouth, and nose before painting them on. You can also do this craft with your dyed eggs instead of the spun cotton ones.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
How to Make Cardstock Paper Easter Egg Animals
- Gather your tools and materials. Then download the template below.
- If using paper spun eggs, place the egg on a wire or skewer to making painting easier.
- Paint or dye your egg.
- Cut out the cardstock shapes, then add detail to the ears and nose. Check PDF template for detail color and placement we used for our eggs.
Full tutorial available for members to download below.
- Lia Griffith Cardstock — Dusty Pink Pack: Coral Rose, White Pack: Ecru and Almost Grey, Orange Pack: Orange Sherbert, Brown Pack: Chamois, Yellow Pack: Yellow Corn, and Yellow Green Pack: Grasshopper
- High-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue or Art Glitter Glue
- Posca Paint Pen – 1MR Ultra Fine Pen – Black
- American Paint — Baby Blush, Light Buttermilk, Sunny Day, and Morning Mist
All the Goodies You Can't Google 🎁
Tired of scrolling endlessly for the perfect project? Save time, money, and Google-induced headaches with us! Our membership makes it easy to create beautifully finished crafts without needing to look all over the internet for ideas and materials or spend lots of money on individual videos and templates.Become a Member