Cook up some love for your wedding guests with these amazing DIY infused olive oil wedding favors. These were featured in The Knot Magazine as the perfect favors for greenery-themed weddings. Below we’ll give you everything you need to customize your bottles with your wedding date and the text of your choice. Fill them with a family recipe or check out our favorite recipes for infused olive oil concoctions.
Infused With Love
Perhaps the best thing about this project is how simple it is to make! We’ve listed out everything you need below as well as easy-to-follow instructions so you can whip up some love before your special day arrives.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Scissors or Paper Trimmer
- Infused Olive Oil
- Glass Swing Top Bottles
- Canvas or Linen
- Papercut Herb Sprig
- Full Sheet Label Paper – White or Clear
- Make your infused olive oil (check out this post for our favorite recipes).
- Once cool, pour into individual glass bottles.
- Top with a small circle of canvas or linen fabric, then tie with ribbon and add a papercut sprig.
- Download the PDF and free font Acherus Grotesque. Update the text with your name & wedding date, then print on full sheet label paper. Trim to size, and apply to your bottle.
Craft with Confidence!
We are here to help you explore your creativity with daily inspiration, downloadable cut files and printable templates that make your craft life easier. We believe in the power of creativity to nurture the soul and to empower us. Our designs are created with simplicity in mind and we always strive to provide you with the highest quality DIYs. Share what you’ve been up to with the LGM community by using #MadeWithLia — your creativity is our biggest inspiration!
Membership gains you access to our full library of DIY project tutorials complete with pattern downloads and instructions. Head over to our membership page to see a full list of benefits. And be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube. We look forward to making this the most creative year of your life! Happy crafting! ~ Lia and Team