Woof! Want to make yourself the cutest stuffed felt dog you have ever seen? This little guy was designed and made by our designer Krista and we have all been fighting over him since. Even our studio dog Enzo has fallen for him.
Goodies You Can't Google
You've found a member-exclusive project. But for less than the price of a fancy coffee... You'll get instant access to this and over 2,000 other premium projects inside the Lia Griffith membership!Become a Member
Sitting at just 6″ tall, this cute felt stuffie is simple to make using our downloadable pattern on the right hand side at the top of this post. Print out the PDF, cut out the templates then transfer these to your felt using chalk or a white crayon. Cut the pieces with sharp scissors then you can follow our simple step-by-step tutorial below. We used blanket stitch, running stitch and a low temperature glue gun to assemble our stuffed dog so this is a good project for young ones or newbies to the craft scene. If you need more help with embroidery stitches, check out this post full of information! You can find a full list of materials used in the pattern PDF below.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Cut felt pieces according to the pattern.
- Add a dab of hot glue to the nose and tongue and attach to the muzzle.
- Using black embroidery floss, stitch details for the mouth beginning under the nose and along the top of the tongue. This was about seven stitches total.
- Stitch the finished muzzle to the front of the body using white embroidery floss. You can use a dab of glue to keep it in place.
Full tutorial available for members. Join here!
- Cricut Maker or Silhouette Cameo 4 (optional)
- Detail Scissors
- Embroidery Needles
- Clover Applique Sewing Pins
- Stuffing Tool or Chopstick
- Needle Threader (optional)
- 2 black buttons or Craft Eyes – 6mm
- Wool Blend Felt– White, Black, Latte, Blush, Carmine, Brown
- Embroidery floss: White, Black, Tan, Red
- Polyester Fiber Fill — Lia Griffith Stuffie Puff
All the Goodies You Can't Google 🎁
Tired of scrolling endlessly for the perfect project? Save time, money, and Google-induced headaches with us! Our membership makes it easy to create beautifully finished crafts without needing to look all over the internet for ideas and materials or spend lots of money on individual videos and templates.Become a Member