Hanging on a Moment With You
You asked, we listened! Lately we’ve been receiving tons of requests for where we find our artwork hangers. Well, it shouldn’t surprise you that we actually made them ourselves and now you can too. In this post we’ve included everything you need to make your very own easy wood artwork hangers. We’ve also included the PDF download for you to print and frame some “Love & Light” for your home.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Click here for more information.
- Gather the tools and materials.
- Cut the wood to 11”. If you want a stain finish, use a paint brush to apply wood stain to wood pieces.
- If you want a gold foil finish, use a paint brush to apply mod podge then gold foil to the glue.
- Cut the square magnets in half, then attach them to the back of the wood. Make sure the two wooden pieces line up when stuck together.
- Tie ends of string around the back wood piece.
- Attach the top and bottom wood pieces with your art between the magnets.
More to Explore
We are here to help you explore your creativity with daily inspiration, downloadable cut files and printable templates that make your craft life easier. We believe in the power of creativity to nurture the soul and to empower us. Our designs are created with simplicity in mind and we always strive to provide you with the highest quality DIY’s. Share what you’ve been up to by using #MadeWithLia — your creativity is our biggest inspiration!
Membership gains you access to our full library of DIY project tutorials complete with pattern downloads and instructions. Head over to our membership page to see a full list of benefits. And be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. We look forward to making this the most creative year of your life! Happy crafting ~ Lia and Team