Why hide your eggs when you can put them on display? We’re putting a spring spin on topiaries this year with our egg shaped Easter topiary. This Easter project is extremely easy and uses our new Lia Griffith Fiskars tools (available at select JoAnn Stores and online). All you have to do is gather the tools and materials listed below and follow our simple steps. We’ve included two different sizes for decoration coordination. So what are you waiting for? Get crackin!
Browse more Easter projects here.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Click here for more information.
- Fiskars Punches – Lia Griffith® Flower Center Star, Hydrangea, and Leaf
- OR Cutting Machine
- Hot Glue Gun
- Curling Tool
- Foam eggs (2 sizes) – Floracraft 3-7/8” x 5-7/8” and 2-1/2” x 1- 7/8”
- Text or Cardstock Paper – Paper Papers Astrobrights “Stradust White”, Fabriano Tiziano “Rose #25”, Paper-Source “Sage”
- Acrylic Paint (to match paper) – Blick “Titanium White” & “Orange Light”
- Wooden Skewers or Dowels
- Floral Foam
- Moss or Pebbles
- Planter Pot
- Gather the tools and materials.
- Cut or punch out flowers (enough to cover foam eggs completely).
- Curl the petals inward using the edge of a pair of scissors or a curling tool.
- Stick the wooden skewers or dowels into the bottom of the foam eggs. Paint the eggs and sticks with acrylic paint that matches the paper color of the flowers. Let dry.
Full tutorial available for members. Join here!
More to Explore
Questions? Feedback? We want to hear from you! Reach out anytime. And show us what you’re crafting by using #MadeWithLia — we just might feature your work on our social media channels! Your creativity is our greatest inspiration. Much love ~ Lia & Team