We love creating designs that you can use in different ways. These cute fairies were illustrated by Emily. And she has added two options below so you can make some DIY fairy magnets for your fridge as well as paper dolls for kids to play with.
Due to the narrow cuts, we recommend using a cutting machine for this project. But we have also included a template if you want to cut by hand with detail scissors.
Using our pattern below, you can make as many DIY fairy magnets or paper dolls as you’d like. You are also welcome to mix and match the clothing and accessories. To create more of a magical fairy garden vibe, we added some small leaf springs with each fairy. You can do the same or craft some paper leaves instead if you’d like — just browse our paper plants for different leaf options!
Skill level: Beginner
Crafting tip: New to using Print then Cut on your Cricut? Check out our mini course.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Magnet Paper
- White Card Stock (for paper dolls)
Instructions for DIY Fairy Magnets
- Note: Print then Cut is a feature only on Cricut machines. Start by uploading our JPG file, then select Moderately Complex image type, and click continue. This will take you to the background remover page.
- Click the background color around the dolls to erase it, revealing the checkerboard pattern below. Be sure to erase any closed off areas, such as the section between their hair and neck. Apply and continue.
- Click Print then Cut Image and upload. Then add the image to the canvas.
- This next part is super important! Along the top bar you will see a section to adjust size. Make sure the lock on top of the width and height numbers is locked. Click height and adjust it to 6.7. Do this with each of the JPGs to make sure they are both the same size.
- Click “Make it” and enjoy!
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.