This ball cap iron-on is a great Father’s Day gift idea. Make one for your outdoorsy Dad for him to wear on countless hikes, bikes, and adventures. This project is super simple. All you have to do is gather the gear listed below and get started. Because we’re such great adventure buddies, we’ve even included easy-to-follow steps so you don’t get lost along the way.
To browse more camp inspired Father’s Day crafts click here.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Click here for more information.
- Ball Cap
- Felt – Benzie “Graphite”
- Iron-On – Cricut Iron on Light “Grey”
- Embroidery Floss – DMC :”Black (310)”
- Gather the tools and materials.
- Cut out the Felt and Iron-On According to template notes.
- Weed out the iron on design.
- Center the design on the felt circle and iron it on. Follow the directions on the iron-on packaging.
- Place the patch where you would like it on your ball cap and pin it into place.
- Following the template guides use a whip stitch to sew the patch to your ball cap.
More to Explore
We are here to help you explore your creativity with daily inspiration, downloadable cut files and printable templates that make your craft life easier. We believe in the power of creativity to nurture the soul and to empower us. Our designs are created with simplicity in mind and we always strive to provide you with the highest quality DIY’s. Share what you’ve been up to by using #MadeWithLia — your creativity is our biggest inspiration!
Membership gains you access to our full library of DIY project tutorials complete with pattern downloads and instructions. Head over to our membership page to see a full list of benefits. And be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. We look forward to making this the most creative year of your life! Happy crafting ~ Lia and Team