Pumpkins are always a popular DIY craft for fall. We obviously can’t get enough of them either as you can see by all of the pumpkin crafts we have on our site! It’s also why we are showing you how to make felt ball pumpkins for this month’s free Craft Camp project.
Unlike most of our other projects, you don’t need a template to make these felt ball pumpkins. Just follow along with our video tutorial and you will see how easy it is!
You’ll have a ball making these pumpkins
In case you missed it, we have been steadily expanding what we offer in our shop. We now carry more sizes and colors of felt balls, which means we can make a variety of felt ball pumpkins in all kinds of pretty fall shades. Although we chose warm, earthy tones, you can always use whatever colors you like best.
When you’re done crafting your felt ball pumpkins, you can add a few to a bowl for a simple fall centerpiece. Or place them along your mantel or on a shelf with some other fall decor.
Skill level: Beginner
- Clover Embroidery Needles
- Clover Embroidery Threader
- High-Temp Hot Glue Gun or Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Felt Balls — 4cm Orange, Terracotta, Almond, and Cotton + 3cm Papaya, Coral, Rose, and Cotton
- Lia Griffith Wool Blend Felt — Vanilla, Oakwood, Bark, and Fern
- DMC Embroidery Thread — 3778, 224, 352, 741, and White
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.