These felt daisies are easy as pie and cute as can be! Create your own bouquet or daisy headband to let your inner flower child bloom. This is a perfect project to do for summertime, where you can flaunt your flowers and never have them wilt!
You can make your own felt daisies in just 5 steps. All you have to do is gather the tools and materials and follow along with our tutorial below.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Click here for more information.
- Lia Griffith’s Wool Blend Felt – White, Juniper
- 3/4” Felted Ball – Mustard
- Floral Tape
- 18-Gauge Green Floral Wire (for bouquet)
- Gather tools and materials.
- Cut felt pieces according to pattern.
- To make headband, glue felted ball in the center of smaller petal, then glue to larger petal. To make daisy on a stem, bend tip of wire and poke through back petal, then glue flower center on top.
- Finish headband by gluing 4 flowers and 4 leaves onto headband.
Full tutorial available for members. Join here!
Flaunt Your Flower Power!
We are here to help you explore your creativity with daily inspiration, downloadable cut files and printable templates that make your craft life easier. We believe in the power of creativity to nurture the soul and to empower us. Our designs are created with simplicity in mind and we always strive to provide you with the highest quality DIYs. Share what you’ve been up to with the LGM community by using #MadeWithLia — your creativity is our biggest inspiration!
Membership gains you access to our full library of DIY project tutorials complete with pattern downloads and instructions. Head over to our membership page to see a full list of benefits. And be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube. We look forward to making this the most creative year of your life! Happy crafting! ~ Lia and Team
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.