Since we’re all about the daisies this month, Emily thought it would be fun to create a felt daisy bookmark with embroidery floss as the stem placeholder. The felt leaves at the end make it easy to spot where you left off. And when you open your book, you’ll see this sweet, little daisy inside.
You will only need a few supplies to make this project. Check out our list below for the links, then download our template and tutorial at the end of the post.
A novel DIY idea
This felt daisy bookmark is easy to make and perfect for any book lover. Craft one for yourself or make one as a gift! You can also customize your bookmark by using whatever felt colors and embroidery floss you prefer.
Skill level: Beginner
Embroidery stitches used: Backstitch and braid
Other craft projects shown: String of pearls paper plant
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Kai 5″ Detail Scissors
- Cutting Machine (optional)
- Clover Embroidery Needles
- Clover Embroidery Threader
- Lia Griffith’s Wool Blend Felt: Coral, Apricot, Sunshine, Vanilla, Magical Forest, and Lime
- DMC Embroidery Thread – 912 and 907
- Art Glitter Glue
How to Make a Felt Daisy Bookmark
- Gather your craft tools and materials. Then follow the instructions in the tutorial below.
Love to read? Check out the other bookmarks you can make — plus we have patterns for kids, too!
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.