Don’t let your creativity go extinct! Sit down and have a ball making this felt dinosaur trio. We’ve included patterns for a Long-neck, T-Rex, and Stegosaurus so you can craft your own Jurassic park pals. Simply gather the materials listed below and follow along with our tutorial.
If you love these little dinosaurs, click here to browse more cute felt animal inspiration.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Click here for more information.
- Sewing Needle
- Felt – Ochre, Orange, Red, Kelly, Aqua, Marine
- Embroidery Floss – Green (700), Yellow (3822), Red (349), Black (310), Light Blue (598), Dark Blue (312), Orange 970
- Small Buttons – 6 Black, 4 Blue, 4 Red, 4 Green
- Gather the tools and materials.
- Cut out the felt according to the pattern.
- Use a whip stitch to sew the felt details onto the dinosaurs.
- Using black embroidery floss use a back stitch to create the mouth then sew the black button eyes onto felt pieces.
Full tutorial available for members. Join here!
Strut Your Stuff
Your creativity is our biggest inspiration! Share your projects on social using #MadeWithLia for the chance to be featured on our Facebook or Instagram page. Don’t be afraid to show your own beautiful face in the shot too!
We are here to help you explore your creativity with daily inspiration, downloadable cut files and printable templates that make your craft life easier. We believe in the power of creativity to nurture the soul and to empower us. Our designs are created with simplicity in mind and we always strive to provide you with the highest quality DIY’s.
Membership gains you access to our full library of DIY project tutorials complete with pattern downloads and instructions. Head over to our membership page to see a full list of benefits. And be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. We look forward to making this the most creative year of your life! Happy Spring! ~ Lia & Team