Another feature from our Southwest floral bouquet for Cricut — our felt dusty miller. We love the delicateness this dusty miller exudes. Originating in the daisy flower family, the dusty miller is delightfully simple and sweet. Made using the all-new Cricut Maker, you will love how quick and easy it is to make this project. If you don’t have access to a cutting machine, you can also cut by hand using a pair of scissors! Craft some on their own or mix into a bouquet. Either way, this dust is a must!
Tools & Materials
- Scissors or Cricut Maker
- Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Felt – Rainstorm, Calico, Icicle
- White Floral Wire – 26-gauge
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Cut out your pieces according to the pattern.
- Glue wire to one side, then cover with a long thin piece of matching felt to hide the wire.
Discover more DIY ideas on our Instagram, Facebook and Twitter today! Sign up for your very own Lia Griffith membership and start crafting with us. For a chance to be featured on our social media, use #MadeWithLia when sharing photos of your projects. And always feel free to reach out with questions and feedback — we take your input very seriously! All the best ~ Lia & Team