One easy way to celebrate a new season or holiday is with a festive banner. Our felt Halloween banner will get you in the Halloween spirit — and it’s super easy to make! Download our SVG file below if you have a cutting machine. Or use our PDF template if you’re cutting by hand. Once you have everything cut, you will simply transfer our design over onto your felt with an EasyPress or iron.
Members can follow along with our step-by-step photo tutorial. But if you have any questions, just leave a comment below!
A Boo-rrific Banner
You may have noticed that we’ve been using 651 Vinyl for our iron-on projects more recently. We have really been loving it and are happy to report that it works really well on felt! For our felt Halloween banner, we chose a heat transfer vinyl in white to contrast with our black felt. However, you can choose whatever colors you prefer! Make it orange and black instead — or orange and white. Or choose something completely different than the standard Halloween colors.
For more fun Halloween decor ideas, be sure to check out all of our Halloween crafts. Now is also a great time to think about Halloween costumes! Tomorrow we will be posting a video on shrink film projects for Halloween and then later this week we will be sharing some new Halloween earrings that I can’t wait for you to see! Happy Halloween crafting, friends! ~ Lia and team
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Lia Griffith’s Woold Blend Felt – Black
- Iron-On – 651 Vinyl Siser EasyWeed Heat Transfer Vinyl in White
- Wooden Dowel
- Aleene’s Fast Grab Tacky Glue
How to Make a Felt Halloween Banner
- Gather your craft tools and materials. Then download our template below.
- Cut felt banner according to template notes, using a ruler and rotary cutter.
- Mirror the “BOO” image before cutting our iron-on design with a cutting machine; then weed out the design.
- Center the “BOO” design on the felt banner and iron into place.
Full tutorial available for members. Join here!
Ready to start crafting with us? Explore your membership options here.