With Halloween next month, we obviously needed some new Halloween crafts in the mix! This felt monster treat bag is a simple no-sew project that is easy to make for kids. And it has plenty of room for treats and other fun goodies.
All the supplies you need to get started are linked below. And don’t forget you can always choose different colors of felt and heat transfer vinyl to personalize your Halloween bag. Or you can always let your little one choose the colors they want!
Don’t be scared!
New to felt and iron-on projects? Never fear! This is a super easy project, made even easier with our template and step-by-step photo tutorial to follow. While the felt pieces are simple to cut by hand, we usually recommend using a cutting machine for the iron-on pieces. But you really could cut this whole project by hand if you wanted to!
We’d love to see your creative version of this felt monster treat bag, so be sure to share photos on our Facebook page for members. Or you can always tag #MadeWithLia on Instagram.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Lia Griffith’s Wool Blend Felt – White, Black, Slate, Turquoise, Mint, and Magical Forest
- Heat Transfer Vinyl – Black
- Fusible Bonding Web
- 24″ Cutting Mat
How to Make a Felt Monster Treat Bag
- Gather your craft tools and materials. Then download the pattern below.
- Use the template to cut out all of the pieces in felt, heat transfer vinyl (HTV), and fusible web interfacing.
- Place the fusible web over one side of the body and arrange the first layers of felt on top.
- Press with an iron or Easy Press for 20-45 seconds to fuse.
Full tutorial available for members to download below.
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.