Fall in love with our felt Moonrise Peonies! The peony flower is shrouded in meaning… love, prosperity, good karma and more. This project is a perfect opportunity to try out your new Cricut Maker cutting machine. (Yes, it cuts felt like a charm!) This upcoming week, we will also be showing you how to create the felt billy balls and leaves as seen in this post’s photos. As an ensemble, these DIY felt pieces are full of whimsical crafting wonder! Channel some romance and good fortune and craft a few today!
Goodies You Can't Google
You've found a member-exclusive project. But for less than the price of a fancy coffee... You'll get instant access to this and over 2,000 other premium projects inside the Lia Griffith membership!Become a Member
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Cut out the pattern according to the template.
- Use an iron to create creases up and down the petals.
- Then glue and fold the bases of your petals in half. Glue the sides of the bases down creating an M-shape.
Full tutorial available for members. Join here!
More to Explore
For more DIY inspiration, connect with us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, and sign up for a Lia Griffith membership today! For a chance to have your work featured on our social media, use #MadeWithLia when sharing photos of your projects. Happy crafting! ~ Lia & Team
- Cricut Maker or Silhouette Cameo 4 (optional)
- Craft Scissors
- Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Needle-Nose Pliers/Wire Cutters
- Lia Griffith’s Wool Blend Felt – White, Sunshine, Fern, Juniper
- 18-Gauge Green Floral Wire
- Floral Tape
All the Goodies You Can't Google 🎁
Tired of scrolling endlessly for the perfect project? Save time, money, and Google-induced headaches with us! Our membership makes it easy to create beautifully finished crafts without needing to look all over the internet for ideas and materials or spend lots of money on individual videos and templates.Become a Member