Craft the high seas with our adorable-as-all-get-out felt narwhal project! Narwhals are such special sea creatures… they swim so gracefully and their unique sword-like tooth inspires such intrigue. Did you know a group of narwhals is called a blessing? Craft a few of these narwhals for a blessed blessing of your own!
Tools & Materials
- Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Wooden Skewer or Chopstick
- Sewing Needle
- Art Markers – Tombow in Black (N15)
- Felt – Benzie in White and Silver
- Embroidery Floss – White (B5200) and Gray (648)
- 2 Small Buttons
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Cut out the felt pieces according to the pattern.
- Blanket stitch the sides of the tusk, then use a dowel to stuff polyfill in as you sew.
- Blanket stitch the fins, then stuff with polyfill. Use a dowel if needed.
Full tutorial available for members. Join here!
Share photos of your latest projects by using #MadeWithLia! We can’t wait to see your creativity in action. For more DIY inspiration, join us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. For access to all of our downloadable patterns and tutorials, sign up for your very own Lia Griffith membership today. Until next time ~ Lia & Team