Cheers to the New Year!
We are excited to share our new set of New Year’s Eve printable labels and party hats! This year, the design style we picked is a pastel sparkle pattern, and it includes a set of hats with 2024. You can also download a second set without the date and use it year after year.
Goodies You Can't Google
You've found a member-exclusive project. But for less than the price of a fancy coffee... You'll get instant access to this and over 2,000 other premium projects inside the Lia Griffith membership!Become a Member
This label set has a selection with editable text areas for you to type in your party snacks and guest names.
The guest name labels are a great way to keep track of bubbly glasses or introduce your guests even when you are in the kitchen grabbing another bottle of sparkle from the fridge.
I like to print my labels onto full sheet label paper and trim them with my zig-zag pinking sheers. This gives each label that extra spark.
Head on over to our friends at Online Labels to download yours for FREE
How to make the party hats:
- For the party hats, print onto cardstock paper and trim.
- Shape the cone hat and glue it together at the tab.
- Punch a hole on each side of the base of the hat and add an elastic band that will fit under the chin and keep the hat in place.
- You can also make a gold floss pom pom (use any yarn or twine) and glue it onto the top of the cone.
- For the crown, wrap the tabs around a headband and glue the tabs into place.
- I added extra sparkle on both hats by dotting glue onto the center medallion and sprinkling it with gold glitter.
- For the crown, I ran a bead of glue along the edge and added a line of glitter.
- Cardstock Paper
- Full-sheet Label Paper
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue
- Sizzix Glitter – Rose Gold
- DMC Embroidery Floss – Gold
All the Goodies You Can't Google 🎁
Tired of scrolling endlessly for the perfect project? Save time, money, and Google-induced headaches with us! Our membership makes it easy to create beautifully finished crafts without needing to look all over the internet for ideas and materials or spend lots of money on individual videos and templates.Become a Member