Last summer we designed some canning labels that were so popular, we decided to create a new set for you! These vintage canning labels we created are perfect for autumn harvesting. And thanks to Online Labels, they are free to download.
If you watched our “hello August” video, then you know that my daughter and I have each had an abundance of veggies from our gardens! One great way to save your homegrown vegetables so they don’t go to waste is by canning them and using them for future recipes. Or you can also gift them to friends and family.
To help you with this, our free template below includes assorted vintage canning labels for peppers, apples, pears, and salsa. The rectangle and circle labels include space to write the contents as well as the date. And the square labels are designed for gifting your canned veggies.
We’d love to hear about your garden experiences have been going! If you love these vintage canning labels, let us know in the comments below. And feel free to share how you will be using your canned veggies for the fall season.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
Tools & Materials
If printing and editing our PDF at the end of the post, make sure to download the free Christian Heedlay font. Or you can click the links below. These will take you to Online Labels where you can customize your labels and print them at home for free — or have them print them for you.
- Pepper Rectangle Canning Label
- Apple Rectangle Canning Label
- Salsa Rectangle Canning Label
- Pear Rectangle Canning Label
- Pepper Square Canning Label
- Apple Square Canning Label
- Salsa Square Canning Label
- Pear Square Canning Label
- Pepper Circle Canning Labels (Assorted)
- Salsa Circle Canning Labels (Assorted)
- Apple Circle Canning Labels (Assorted)
- Pear Circle Canning Labels (Assorted)
- Assorted Vintage Autumn Jar Seal Labels