Such a wonderful phrase (and recipe). Our miniature frittata recipe is the bomb.com. It’s made with high-quality ingredients and Lia’s personal touch. It flakes beautifully when you cut into it, and the goat cheese just melts in your mouth. Print the recipe below so you can make these tiny frittatas again and again!
To make the recipe, gather the tools and materials (a.k.a. ingredients and kitchen utensils), then follow the recipe below. For the frittata liners, we used these tulip baking cups. And tell us how much you love this delectable party bite – or how you put your own spin on it – on our socials! Happy eating!
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Click here for more information.
- 1/2 cup white onion, chopped
- 1 cup sweet potato, shredded
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup goat cheese
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 12 small fresh basil leaves
- Olive oil
- Cooking spray
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat 1 Tbsp olive oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Add onion and cook 2-3 minutes until soft.
- Add shredded sweet potato, salt & pepper to taste.
- Cook until soft, 3-4 minutes. Remove from stove and let cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, add goat cheese and Greek yogurt, and mix.
- Add 12 eggs and whisk gently.
- Add onion & sweet potato mixture, as well as salt and pepper.
- Spray muffin liners with cooking spray, then pour egg mixture into liners.
- Bake for 18-24 minutes, until middle is solid and edges are slightly brown.
- Top with fresh basil leaf, and let cool.
Make All the Food!
We are here to help you explore your creativity with daily inspiration, downloadable cut files and printable templates that make your craft life easier. We believe in the power of creativity to nurture the soul and to empower us. Our designs are created with simplicity in mind and we always strive to provide you with the highest quality DIYs. Share what you’ve been up to with the LG community by using #MadeWithLia — your creativity is our biggest inspiration!
Membership gains you access to our full library of DIY project tutorials complete with pattern downloads and instructions. Head over to our membership page to see a full list of benefits. And be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube. We look forward to making this the most creative year of your life! Happy crafting! ~ Lia and Team