It can be tricky for aloe houseplants to bloom, so why not make your own? Meagan designed this frosted paper blooming aloe plant and we cannot get over how amazing it is! To help you craft this majestic succulent, we’ve created a video tutorial for you to follow.
Just download the template or SVG file below, gather your supplies, and let’s get started!
You had me at aloe
This frosted paper blooming aloe plant is one of those truly striking projects that will stand out in your home. Meagan really made this plant come to life by coloring on some of the details, shaping the leaves, and adding texture to the paper blooms in the middle. You can recreate this plant by watching the video tutorial below. And of course you can always experiment with the materials you use as well as the colors.
If you have any questions, be sure to let us know! And don’t forget to share your DIY creations with us by tagging #MadeWithLia on Facebook or Instagram.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Lia Griffith Frosted Craft Paper – Stone Fruit Pack Color 2 and Succulent Pack Colors 2 & 4
- Thick Paper Covered Stem Wire
- 24-Gauge Green Paper Covered Wire
- Floral Tape — Fern & Moss
- Aleene’s Turbo Tacky Glue
- Blick Studio Brush Markers — Dark Green (049)
- Uni-Posca Paint Marker — Red