I had so much fun designing all of the tiny, delicate details of this frosted paper fairy wreath. You can craft yours as a head wreath, hang it up on a wall or door, or use it as a centerpiece.
Because there are quite a few little pieces to cut, this wreath will be much easier to make with a cutting machine. However, you can certainly cut the pieces by hand using our PDF template.
Goodies You Can't Google
You've found a member-exclusive project. But for less than the price of a fancy coffee... You'll get instant access to this and over 2,000 other premium projects inside the Lia Griffith membership!Become a Member
A fairy cute craft
This month’s collection has a sweet, whimsical feel to it. And this frosted paper fairy wreath fits in perfectly! Our pattern below includes flowers, leaves, and stars, and our tutorial will show you how to arrange them onto your vine wire wreath.
When making your wreath, you can use whatever colors of text weight paper you want. Personally, I used a variety of colors from almost all of our frosted paper packs. I love how these colors look together, and they work really well for spring as well as summer.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Gather your craft tools and materials. Then download the pattern below.
- Form a wreath by twisting two strands of branch wire with loops on each end for ribbon tie.
- Using a cutting machine or your scissors, cut all flowers, leaves and stars.
- Fold felt into 8 layers. Press each flower into felt with round end of paintbrush to shape petals.
Full tutorial available for members to download below.
- Craft Scissors
- Cutting Machine (recommended)
- Needle-Nose Pliers/Wire Cutters
- Needle-Nose Tweezers
- High-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Rounded stick (paintbrush end)
- Lia Griffith Frosted Craft Paper – Berry Pack: color 4, Citrus Pack: color 2, Conifer Pack: colors 1 and 3, Melon Pack: colors 1, 2 & 3, and Succulent Pack: color 4
- Lia Griffith’s Favorite Frosted Gold Paper Pack
- Vine Wire – Brown
- Felt sheet (to fold as padding to form flowers)
All the Goodies You Can't Google 🎁
Tired of scrolling endlessly for the perfect project? Save time, money, and Google-induced headaches with us! Our membership makes it easy to create beautifully finished crafts without needing to look all over the internet for ideas and materials or spend lots of money on individual videos and templates.Become a Member