If you follow me on Instagram, we gave you a little sneak peek of this project on our stories. It took a little bit of time for our designer Meagan to figure out how to make these frosted paper honeycomb trees. But with her template and step-by-step instructions, they should be very simple for you to craft!
This project includes three different sizes of trees — perfect for decorating your holiday mantel or entryway table.
There’s no place like comb for the holidays
These frosted paper honeycomb trees will make such a pretty addition to the rest of your holiday decor. We styled ours with some fairy lights and small wool blend felt balls in white. In the background are two of our mini evergreen wreaths. For more ideas on how to decorate your home for the holidays, take a look at all of our Christmas crafts.
Crafting tips: We recommend using a cutting machine for this project since you will need to cut 18 tree shapes per tree. However, you can always cut your trees by hand! Once your trees are cut, use your curling tool to press the fold in and also to press over where you have used the glue dots. Make sure to look at the PDF template for the placement of the glue dots.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Lia Griffith Frosted Craft Paper – Conifer Pack: Colors 2 and 3 and Stone Fruit Pack: Colors 3 and 4
How to Make Frosted Paper Honeycomb Trees
- Gather your craft tools and materials. Then download the tree pattern below.
- Cut and score paper according to template notes using scissors or a cutting machine.
- Fold all of your paper trees in half along the score line.
- Apply glue dots to sections on tree half indicated in the pdf template for step 4.
Full tutorial available for members to download below.
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.