Decorative mirrors can be really expensive, so we’re showing you how to spruce up a simple mirror with a much more affordable DIY idea! These frosted paper leaf mirrors make great year-round decor, and you can make them in whatever color you like.
This is a quick and easy craft that takes about two hours to cut and assemble. We used our cutting machine, but you can also cut this paper leaf pattern by hand with our printable template.
Can you see yourself making this?
To make your own frosted paper leaf mirrors, you will only need a few tools and materials. Also make sure to consider your home decor when choosing a color for the leaf design. Neutral colors like white or gold will go with anything. Or you can browse our other frosted paper colors for more ideas. Whatever you decide, this will make a beautiful statement piece!
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Lia Griffith Frosted Craft Paper – Citrus Pack Color 4
- Mirror — 10″ and 14″
- Matboard — White
- Aleene’s Turbo Tacky Glue
How to Make Frosted Paper Leaf Mirrors
- Gather your craft tools and materials. Then download the leaf pattern below.
- Cut a piece of matboard that is 2 inches larger in diameter than your mirror; use tacky glue to attach the matboard to the back of your mirror.
- Cut the paper according to template notes using scissors or a cutting machine.
- Shape all of the frosted paper leaves using a curling tool.
Full tutorial available for members to download below.
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.