Friends and Anemones
Lia has taken the anemone you know and love and added a fresh new spin. With shades of pale pink and a discernible shimmer, this latest and greatest frosted paper anemone flower needs to be your next craft! Why? Because it’s crazy simple to create!
Just gather the tools and materials listed below, and then download the SVG or PDF template. Finally, follow the step-by-step instructions below or you can download them as well.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Click here for more information.
- Cutting Machine (recommended)
- Craft Scissors
- Detail Scissors
- Needle-Nose Pliers
- Low Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Paper Curling Tool
- Art Sponge
- Soft Paintbrush
- Frosted Text Weight Paper — Shine Champagne, Stardream Metallic Onyx, and Stardream Metallic Fairway
- 18-Gauge Green Paper Covered Floral Wire
- PanPastel Painting Pastels — Pearlescent Red and Bright Yellow Green
- Green Floral Tape
- Gather tools and materials.
- Cut flower and leaf pieces according to pattern.
- Using your sponge, blend PanPastel to centers of petals on both sides.
- Gently curl the center and stamen to create cup shapes.
Full tutorial available for members. Join here.
Flaunt Your Flower Power!
We are here to help you explore your creativity with daily inspiration, downloadable cut files and printable templates that make your craft life easier. We believe in the power of creativity to nurture the soul and to empower us. Our designs are created with simplicity in mind and we always strive to provide you with the highest quality DIYs. Share what you’ve been up to with the LG community by using #MadeWithLia — your creativity is our biggest inspiration!
Membership gains you access to our full library of DIY project tutorials complete with pattern downloads and instructions. Head over to our membership page to see a full list of benefits. And be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube. We look forward to making this the most creative year of your life! Happy crafting! ~ Lia and team
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.