Looking for something to do with those ripe bananas? Why not whip up some of this delicious gluten free banana bread?! This recipe goes great with your morning coffee and is a sweet post-work/school snack. Scroll down for our recipe and printable recipe card so you can share the gluten free goodness with your friends!
Our recipe card is completely editable with the font Caviar Dreams (Regular & Bold) .
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Click here for more information.
- 2 cups + 2 Tbsp gluten free flour
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp xanthan gum
- 5 large very ripe bananas, peeled
- 8 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 packed light brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup walnuts, toasted & chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease an 8.5" x 4.5" loaf pan. Whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and xanthan gum together in a large bowl.
- Microwave bananas in a separate bowl, covered, until they have softened and released liquid (about 5 minutes), then mash until mostly smooth. Whisk in melted butter, eggs, brown sugar, and vanilla.
- Stir banana mixture into flour mixture until thoroughly combined and no lumps remain. Gently fold in walnuts, then scrape batter into prepared pan.
- Bake until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, 45-55 minutes. Let bread cool in pan and on wire rack for 15 minutes. Remove bread from pan and let cool before serving.
More to Explore
We are here to help you explore your creativity with daily inspiration, downloadable cut files and printable templates that make your craft life easier. We believe in the power of creativity to nurture the soul and to empower us. Our designs are created with simplicity in mind and we always strive to provide you with the highest quality DIY’s. Share what you’ve been up to by using #MadeWithLia — your creativity is our biggest inspiration!
Membership gains you access to our full library of DIY project tutorials complete with pattern downloads and instructions. Head over to our membership page to see a full list of benefits. And be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. We look forward to making this the most creative year of your life! Happy crafting ~ Lia and Team