One Crepe is Copper, the Other One’s Gold
Another gorgeous wreath made with our extra fine crepe paper! Our gold & copper crepe paper wreath is a simply stunning seasonal decoration. Featuring flowers and leaves cut with the help of the all-new Cricut Maker, you’ll love how simple it is to craft. You can find our crepe paper for purchase in our online shop and follow along with our DIY double-sided crepe video tutorial to make the crafting process a little easier. Though you can certainly cut your crepe using a pair of scissors, cutting with the Cricut Maker will save you time and effort. This new cutting machine is a crafter’s dream come true… we’re thrilled that we finally have a machine that can cut crepe paper! For more on this new and improved crafting essential, visit Cricut’s website.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Cricut Maker or Silhouette Cameo 4 (optional)
- Craft Scissors
- Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Needle-Nose Pliers/Wire Cutters
- Lia Griffith Metallic Extra Fine Crepe Paper — Gold, Copper
- 12mm Cotton Spun Paper Balls
- 26-Gauge Green Paper Covered Wire
- Floral Tape – Ferns & Moss
- Fusible Web
- Gold Hoop – 12″
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Iron the adhesive webbing to attach two layers of crepe paper together to make double-sided gold crepe and double-sided copper.
- Cut out the crepe pieces from your double-sided crepe. Then, cut a circle shape from your single-sided copper.
- Bend the end of a wire, then attach a crepe rectangle to cover the top of the wire.
Full tutorial available for members to download below.
Craft With Us
Join us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, and sign up for your very own Lia Griffith membership to starting crafting with us today! For a chance to have your work featured on our social media, use #MadeWithLia when sharing photos of your finished projects. And don’t forget, you’re always welcome to reach out with any questions and feedback — we take your opinions to heart! Happy creating ~ Lia & Team
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.