These DIY Halloween lanterns are frighteningly fun! It’s never too early to get into the Halloween spirit… Craft a few of these lanterns today! Simply download, cut and assemble for extra freaky flair. Use our PDF downloads with a pair of scissors or our SVG files with a cutting machine. You’ll love how simple and spooky these are to create. Tis the season…
Tools & Materials
- Scissors or Cutting Machine
- Text Weight Metallic Paper in Onyx (1 piece per lantern, 2 pieces for the large bat)
- Vellum Paper (1 piece Kiwi Green, 2 pieces Royal Purple, 1 piece Yellow Gold)
- Permanent Adhesive Dot Roller
- Translucent Vellum Paper
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Cut the paper according to the pattern notes.
- Using the glue dots, glue the vellum onto the back side of the corresponding lantern.
- Place glue on the tab to glue the lantern into shape.
- Using the tabs, glue the top onto the lantern.
- Glue on the accessories (i.e. bat wings and Frankenstein’s head bolts).
Craving even more creepiness? Check out our Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, and sign up for your very own membership today! For a chance to have your work featured on our social media, use #MadeWithLia when sharing photos of your projects. Happy Halloween crafting! ~ Lia & Team