These DIY Halloween lanterns are frighteningly fun! It’s never too early to get into the Halloween spirit… Craft a few of these lanterns today! Simply download, cut and assemble for extra freaky flair. Use our PDF downloads with a pair of scissors or our SVG files with a cutting machine. You’ll love how simple and spooky these are to create. Tis the season…
Tools & Materials
- Scissors or Cutting Machine
- Text Weight Metallic Paper in Onyx (1 piece per lantern, 2 pieces for the large bat)
- Vellum Paper (1 piece Kiwi Green, 2 pieces Royal Purple, 1 piece Yellow Gold)
- Tombow – Permanent Adhesive Tape
- Lia Griffith Vellum Paper Pack
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Cut the paper according to the pattern notes.
- Using the glue dots, glue the vellum onto the back side of the corresponding lantern.
- Place glue on the tab to glue the lantern into shape.
- Using the tabs, glue the top onto the lantern.
- Glue on the accessories (i.e. bat wings and Frankenstein’s head bolts).
Craving even more creepiness? Check out our Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, and sign up for your very own membership today! For a chance to have your work featured on our social media, use #MadeWithLia when sharing photos of your projects. Happy Halloween crafting! ~ Lia & Team
Become a Member to unlock this project
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.
I have been very disappointed in trying to open up and get the projects I wanted.
I am a member and wonder why it has been so difficult for me?????
I’m sorry you’re having trouble! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with some details on what the trouble is so we can help you.
Hola, quiero saber si mi pago mensual no cubre todos los proyectos que envía.
Muchas gracias. Saludos desde MÉXICO.
Hi Luz, your membership includes access to all our projects 🙂
I can’t wait To make these with my 7 year old daughter, you all inspire me daily
Aww that means a lot, thank you Kari! I hope you two enjoy this 🙂
I’m so excited the Halloween projects are coming out! Thank you so much for such wonderful spooky inspriation!
We’re excited, too! Thanks for the comment 🙂