These DIY Halloween lanterns are frighteningly fun! It’s never too early to get into the Halloween spirit… Craft a few of these lanterns today! Simply download, cut and assemble for extra freaky flair. Use our PDF downloads with a pair of scissors or our SVG files with a cutting machine. You’ll love how simple and spooky these are to create. Tis the season…
Goodies You Can't Google
You've found a member-exclusive project. But for less than the price of a fancy coffee... You'll get instant access to this and over 2,000 other premium projects inside the Lia Griffith membership!Become a Member
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Cut the paper according to the pattern notes.
- Using the glue dots, glue the vellum onto the back side of the corresponding lantern.
- Place glue on the tab to glue the lantern into shape.
- Using the tabs, glue the top onto the lantern.
- Glue on the accessories (i.e. bat wings and Frankenstein’s head bolts).
Craving even more creepiness? Check out our Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, and sign up for your very own membership today! For a chance to have your work featured on our social media, use #MadeWithLia when sharing photos of your projects. Happy Halloween crafting! ~ Lia & Team
- Text Weight Metallic Paper in Onyx (1 piece per lantern, 2 pieces for the large bat)
- Vellum Paper (1 piece Green, 2 pieces Purple, 1 piece Gold)
- Tombow – Permanent Adhesive Tape
- Lia Griffith Vellum Paper Pack
All the Goodies You Can't Google 🎁
Tired of scrolling endlessly for the perfect project? Save time, money, and Google-induced headaches with us! Our membership makes it easy to create beautifully finished crafts without needing to look all over the internet for ideas and materials or spend lots of money on individual videos and templates.Become a Member