Sending Peace, Love, & Joy
Ready to send some handmade cards for Cancer Kids First? Be sure to read the list of rules below before crafting your cards.
- Please check their website first to make sure they are still accepting cards
- Do not include your last name on the card. First names only, please!
- Do not add any glitter or buttons to your cards or envelopes.
- Inspirational messages are encouraged, but please avoid certain messages like “get better soon” or “hope you feel well” as some of these patients have lifelong medical conditions.
- In the “from” area on your envelope, write Cancer Kids First instead of your name.
Cancer Kids First is a student-run nonprofit organization that works towards providing kids at cancer hospitals with a chance at a normal childhood. From our members to our volunteers, we are devoted to this mission and strive to help as many patients as we can.
Our goal is to help cancer patients experience a better childhood by normalizing the hospital environment through toy and book donations, helping them make new friends through mini-projects we have, and hosting hospital game days to bring some joy into their lives. We hope these programs improve their hospital experience and encourage them to keep fighting.
Become a Member to get more projects
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.