In tandem with our Tropical T-shirt Iron-On post, we’ve made this helpful video to show you how to use iron-on vinyl. Turn t-shirts, tote bags and more into your own stylish statement pieces! We love multi-color iron-ons. It’s a daunting task for many crafters… but have no fear! Our video tutorial makes it simple for crafters of all experience levels to find multi-color success. Just download, print and follow our set of steps – super quick and easy! For the tropical tote design used in the video tutorial, click here.
Tools & Materials
- Iron-On Lite and/or Glitter Iron-On
- Set your iron to high heat, no steam.
- Print out the desired design for reference.
- Once you’ve cut and weeded the design place the largest, most centered piece first.
- Use a press cloth to protect the vinyl.
- Press firmly, moving the iron slowly.
- Keep ironing until plastic peels away easily.
- Continue with other pieces.
Keep On Crafting!
For more iron on ideas, click here.
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and become a member today! Always feel free to reach out with questions and commentary, and remember to use #LoveLia when sharing photos of your projects – we can’t wait to see what you create. Happy crafting! ~Lia & Team
Become a Member to get more projects
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.
I haven’t tried iron-ons for the longest time! I think that’s really fun and I love the colorful design as well! It’s definitely a must try!
We LOVE iron-on here, it’s too fun! 🙂
Thanks for this video. I am making a garden flag with this very Iron-On file and have never done multi-color so was happy to see a tutorial for it!
Nice! I’m glad our timing worked out so well 🙂