Goodies You Can't Google
You've found a member-exclusive project. But for less than the price of a fancy coffee... You'll get instant access to this and over 2,000 other premium projects inside the Lia Griffith membership!Become a Member
Our ice cream pom pom garland is as sweet as can be! Designer Krista did such a great job of bringing this concept to life and we couldn’t be happier with how it turned out. Garlands are such a versatile decoration – drape them across a mantle, string them around a plant, don them as a necklace… the styling options are endless. This pom pom garland is a fun project for crafters of all ages. Scoop up some fun for the whole family!
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Lia Griffith’s Wool Blend Felt –Camel
- Yarn – Cotton Candy,Rouge, White, Mint, Sienna
- Gold Glitter Iron-On
- Baker’s Twine
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Cut out the felt pieces according to the template. To make glitter felt, apply the glitter iron-on to felt with an iron prior to cutting.
- Form the felt into a cone shape and glue together. The rounded edge should be wrapped on the outside, with the straight edge on the inside.
- Fill the cones with a bit of poly-fill.
Full tutorial available for members. Join here!
Be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter for other sweet DIY project ideas! Want to take it to the next level? Become a member and join our community of crafters – inexpensive and rewarding, you won’t regret it.
Remember to use #MadeWithLia when sharing any of your photos on social media so we can revel in your success! And always feel free to reach out to us with any of your comments, questions or concerns – we love to hear from you. Until next time ~ Lia & team
All the Goodies You Can't Google 🎁
Tired of scrolling endlessly for the perfect project? Save time, money, and Google-induced headaches with us! Our membership makes it easy to create beautifully finished crafts without needing to look all over the internet for ideas and materials or spend lots of money on individual videos and templates.Become a Member