Goodies You Can't Google
You've found a member-exclusive project. But for less than the price of a fancy coffee... You'll get instant access to this and over 2,000 other premium projects inside the Lia Griffith membership!Become a Member
We love making it simple for you to create beautiful artwork for your walls with just a little bit of paper! Using our SVG file or PDF template below, you can easily create your own layered paper unicorn art to hang up or prop against a wall.
Because the designs are intricate, we recommend using a cutting machine for this project.
How cute would this artwork be in a kid’s bedroom or in a nursery? We have linked the paper colors we used for this DIY project, but you can use whatever colors you like best.
When you are done making your layered paper unicorn art, we’d love to see your version! Be sure to share it with us by tagging #MadeWithLia on Instagram or posting to our Facebook group for members.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Cutting Machine (recommended)
- Craft Scissors and Detail Knife (if cutting by hand)
- High-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Frosted Paper
- Mounting Squares
- Shadow Box Frame
- Design Master Spray – Basil (to paint frame)
How to Assemble (After Cutting)
- Use our photos below as a guide. First, glue on all the detail pieces (pink flower petals and gold flower centers, unicorn mane and tail, gold branch on unicorn, bluebells, and blue flowers).
- Next, glue the 3 pieces of the rainbow together to make one solid, flat piece. Glue this piece directly on top of the back layer (or, you can add mounting squares if you want it to pop off the back layer).
- Add mounting squares to the back of the tree layer, then press on top of back/rainbow layer.
- Next, add mounting squares to the backside of the flower layer, then press on top of tree layer.
- Then, add mounting squares to the backside of the very top cloud layer, then press on top of flower layer.
- Finally, add mounting squares to back of unicorn, and place in the center.
All the Goodies You Can't Google 🎁
Tired of scrolling endlessly for the perfect project? Save time, money, and Google-induced headaches with us! Our membership makes it easy to create beautifully finished crafts without needing to look all over the internet for ideas and materials or spend lots of money on individual videos and templates.Become a Member