Goodies You Can't Google
You've found a member-exclusive project. But for less than the price of a fancy coffee... You'll get instant access to this and over 2,000 other premium projects inside the Lia Griffith membership!Become a Member
Cactus makes perfect! Check out our leather prickly pear plant project. You won’t believe it, but this leather was cut on a cutting machine! The all-new Cricut Maker is a crafter’s dream-come-true… cuts everything from leather to paper to felt to fabric! For just $399.99, reinvent your world of crafting today.
Tools & Materials
- Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Paint Brush
- Leather – light green, light pink
- Pink Paint
- Blunt-Ended Toothpick
- Small Rocks
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Cut out your leather according to the pattern using scissors or the Cricut Maker.
- Sew the edges of the cactus leaving the bottom of each piece open.
- Use the end of a pencil to push polyfill through the opening.
- Sew the small cactus piece onto the larger piece.
- Stick a toothpick in the bottom of cactus, then glue closed.
- Paint the top cactus piece pink (or use pink leather).
- Gather and glue the small flower piece to top of cactus.
- Place small rocks into a small pot, then insert your cactus into the pot.
Connect with us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, and sign up for your very own Lia Griffith membership today! For a chance to be featured on our social media, use #MadeWithLia when sharing photos of your projects. Happy crafting! ~Lia & Team
All the Goodies You Can't Google 🎁
Tired of scrolling endlessly for the perfect project? Save time, money, and Google-induced headaches with us! Our membership makes it easy to create beautifully finished crafts without needing to look all over the internet for ideas and materials or spend lots of money on individual videos and templates.Become a Member