Baby, You’re a Star!
Shoot for the moon and land among the stars! These mod-inspired paper stars are a New Year’s Eve necessity. A perfect party decoration for every glamorous holiday soiree. Made with a selection from our friends over at Paper Papers, these stars are both simple to assemble and gorgeous as can be!
To make some stars of your own, download our templates below and then pop on over to PaperPapers.com to craft along with our step-by-step photo tutorial. If you plan on using a cutting machine, download our SVG files. If you will be cutting with scissors, use the PDF version.
Goodies You Can't Google
You've found a member-exclusive project. But for less than the price of a fancy coffee... You'll get instant access to this and over 2,000 other premium projects inside the Lia Griffith membership!Become a Member
Find all of the papers we used for this project here. Happy crafting!
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Cut the paper according to the template notes using scissors or a cutting machine.
- Take the four arrow shaped cuts of paper and fold along the score marks.
- Take the square cut of paper and fold along the score marks.
- Overlap two of the triangle shaped folds to form one point of the star, then use the dot roller to glue it together.
- Repeat with the three remaining points.
- Take the arrow shaped papers, overlap the two larger triangle shaped folds to form one point of the star, then use the dot roller to glue it together.
- Repeat with the smaller triangle shaped fold.
- Pinch the smaller triangle shape together to form a fold line down the middle, then repeat with the remaining three star points.
- Apply glue dots to the base of each of the four points.
- Attach the longer points across from each other on the four pointed star you made earlier.
- Then attach the two shorter points across from each other in the remaining spaces.
For more DIY inspiration, join us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, and sign up for a Lia Griffith membership today. For a chance to be featured on our social media, remember to use #MadeWithLia when sharing photos of your finished projects — we can’t wait to see what you create! Much love ~ Lia & Team
- Curious Skin Text Weight Paper Emerald
- Curious Metallics in Pure Gold
- Stardream Metallics in Onyx
- Remake Cardstock Paper in Black
- Glue Dot Roller
All the Goodies You Can't Google 🎁
Tired of scrolling endlessly for the perfect project? Save time, money, and Google-induced headaches with us! Our membership makes it easy to create beautifully finished crafts without needing to look all over the internet for ideas and materials or spend lots of money on individual videos and templates.Become a Member